ilani is committed to buying locally for the following reasons:
- It engages the community and weaves us into the fabric of the region.
- It encourages vendors to grow with us and helps us all improve.
- It creates close supplier relationships for our changing demands. In our fast-paced business, we often need this quickly to support our customers.
What We Purchase:
At ilani, we will purchase a wide variety of product and services. To help you determine if your company can work with us, below you will find a brief list of commodities:
- Food and Beverage Commodities:
Food & Beverage Equipment, China, Glass, Flatware, Smallwares, General Paper Goods, EVS and Chemicals, Bread, Dairy, Groceries, Beer, Wine, Liquor, Meat, Poultry, Seafood and Produce.
- General Commodities:
Engineering, Hotel, Transportation, Entertainment, Wardrobe, Security & Surveillance, Slot Operations, Table Games, Coin, Retail, Human Resources, VIP Gifts, Printing and Advertising Specialties.
All purchasing and vendor coordination will be handled by the Mohegan Sun Purchasing Team.
- Vendor Licensing: All vendors are required to be licensed by the Cowlitz Tribal Gaming Agency. All gaming vendors will also be required to license with the Washington State Gaming Commission. If required, licensing instructions will be sent to you by our Vendor Licensing Specialist.
- Please feel free to contact the Purchasing Department (contact information below) to tell us about your company and let us know what services or product you are interested in supplying. After your initial introduction, if there is an interest in your commodity or service, a purchasing agent will contact you for an appointment.
All commodities purchased are awarded by a bidding process. Winning bids are based on quality, service and price. All factors are taken into consideration. Submitting a bid does not guarantee the purchase of product or service.
BECOME A PARTNER
Please take a moment to share your business and contact information with us.
You may also contact Taylor Morelli, Director of Procurement, for more information.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with ilani. We look forward to working with you!