ilani is committed to buying locally for the following reasons:
- It engages the community and weaves us into the fabric of the region.
- It encourages vendors to grow with us and helps us all improve.
- It creates close supplier relationships for our changing demands. In our fast-paced business, we often need this quickly to support our customers.
What We Purchase:
At ilani, we will purchase a wide variety of product and services. To help you determine if your company can work with us, below you will find a brief list of commodities:
- Food and Beverage Commodities:
Food & Beverage Equipment, China, Glass, Flatware, Smallwares, General Paper Goods, EVS and Chemicals, Bread, Dairy, Groceries, Beer, Wine, Liquor, Meat, Poultry, Seafood and Produce.
- General Commodities:
Engineering, Hotel, Transportation, Entertainment, Wardrobe, Security & Surveillance, Slot Operations, Table Games, Coin, Retail, Human Resources, VIP Gifts, Printing and Advertising Specialties.
All purchasing and vendor coordination will be handled by the ilani Purchasing Team.
- Vendor Licensing: All vendors are required to be licensed by the Cowlitz Tribal Gaming Agency. All gaming vendors will also be required to license with the Washington State Gaming Commission. If required, licensing instructions will be sent to you by a Licensing Agent.
- Please feel free to contact the Purchasing Department (contact information below) to tell us about your company and let us know what services or product you are interested in supplying. After your initial introduction, if there is an interest in your commodity or service, a purchasing agent will contact you for an appointment.
All commodities purchased are awarded by a bidding process. Winning bids are based on quality, service and price. All factors are taken into consideration. Submitting a bid does not guarantee the purchase of product or service.
BECOME A PARTNER
What You Can Expect From Us:
At ilani, all of our partner relationships are framed by our four core values: Blow Away Our Guests, Develop Dedicated and Passionate team Members, Continuously Strive for Perfection, and Bottom Line Performance. Great relationships with our vendors help us live these core values.
We want our vendor relationships to be based on mutual respect and collaboration. We respect our vendors and appreciate all they do for our ilani property and our guests, and we always strive for our words and actions to convey that message.
To start the process of becoming an ilani vendor partner, you'll first need to complete the vendor information form provided in the link. Your information will be kept on file for future consideration.
Please note that completing the form does not guarantee notification of bid opportunities; therefore, contractors are encouraged to regularly check for solicitations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take a moment to share your business and contact information with us.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with ilani. We look forward to working with you!